miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

you keep makin' me ill


"Just Like A Pill"

I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much I'm crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I can't stay on your life support, there's ashortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making meitch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shesbeing a little bitch, I think I'll get outta here, where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' meill You keep makin' me ill I haven't moved from the spot where you left me This must be a bad trip All of the other pills, they were different Maybe I should get some help I can't stay on your life support, there's ashortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making meitch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shesbeing a little bitch, I think I'll get outta here, where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' meill You keep makin' me illRun just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' meill You keep makin' me ill I can't stay on your life support, there's ashortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making meitch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shesbeing a little bitch, I think I'll get outta here, where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU KEEP MAKIN' ME ILL !!!!

Te amo aunque me alejare de todo lo que tenga que ver contigo a ver si me extrañas o si me respondes algo :( si diario solo me conectare contigo, porque la verdad es que estoy pal piko!!! Enferma de amor y enferma de enfermedad :/ ayer no podia parar de llorar, no me respondia el mensaje que le escribi preguntandole si es que me amaba, pero bueno asi es la vida UNA MIERDA!!, hay gente que se merece lo que me pasa a mi, yo no soy una mala persona, no lo soy pero toda la mierda me acurre a mi :( te amo diario i la conxetumare.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario